4/27/15

go glossier


Finally got to try Glossier after seeing so much buzz. It's definitely a social media favorite with all of the cute packaging and the quirky stickers that come with it (major brownie points, Glossier).

So far, I've tried the Mega Green Galaxy Mask, and the Glossier Phase 1 Set - and will probably be doing a little review of them in a beauty video! I know a lot of you have been asking me about my skincare routine (and trust me, it's nothing exciting...)

For now - check out my latest. It's finally springtime fine and I've got a few dresses for you to wear. 


3 comments:

  1. this is super cute! love the photos and video :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Great video and perfect styled outfits!
    xo,
    Nia Alleyne
    www.letswearblack.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photos!! Xoxo

    Check out my new post
    http://www.sweetsimpleday.com

    ReplyDelete