2/12/15

another new year | westfield

Photos by Lordale Benosa

If you guys don't know already, I'm 100% Chinese. And no, I don't speak a lick of it. But the Lunar New Year holiday and the time that I spend with my family has and always will be close to my heart. So this year, I've partnered up with Westfield Garden State Plaza to bring you a little closer to Lunar New Year - whether or not you celebrate it. Because let's be honest with ourselves - red envelopes filled with money and sweet treats are a universal language.

I'm not one for festive outfits, and if I'm going to be spending Lunar New Year with my family, I'm opting for comfortable classics over everything. I paired a sporty tee with a pair of black flared jeans (and guys - flares are back with a vengeance! Trust me!) and a printed coat. 

And if you're free on the last day of February - come swing by the LNY party at Westfield Garden State Plaza for some good ol' Lunar New Year fun. I'm talking food, performances, red envelopes - I mean Westfield is pulling out all the stops this year. 

The Fashion District
1 Garden State Plaza
Paramus, NJ 07652
February 28th, 2015 | 11am - 1pm

For those of you that might ask - I'm a sheep! Lam? Sheep? Get it? 
Find out your zodiac sign with their nifty 2015 horoscope generator if you're into these things. And even I have to admit - Chinese zodiacs are surprisingly accurate. 

Here's to an amazing 2015 - happy Chinese New Year from Westfield and the Lam fam to yours! :)

Club Monaco jacket
Urban Outfitters T
Lucky Brand flares

2 comments:

  1. Happy lunar new year babes! The best part about lunar new year is def the red envelopes! :D The print on that jacket is amazing! How were you not freezing your butt off?!

    xo,
    Blonde
    Nouveau

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a goat too!

    ReplyDelete