7/3/14

varsity blues


Forever 21 tank | Proenza Schouler mini
Alexander Wang sunglasses and Gabriela Artigas thin cage cuff via lustcovetdesire

Having some major old school flashback in my WOODWOOD varsity jacket from lustcovetdesire and a pair of thrifted shorts that was a serious find during a lunch trip to Salvation Army (uh, yes. I thrift). Ok and about this Venessa Arizaga shark tooth necklace from lustcovetdesire - did I really need another one? Yes. The answer is yes I did.

Best believe I'll be packing most of this outfit to Cali tomorrow. See y'all there?

4 comments:

  1. love this outfit! have a great time in Cali!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pack it, baby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your jacket Kristen ♥
    www.simimaus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this so much!


    www.stylemeendless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete